The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a device that offers an inexpensive, effective, and painless way to check your saturation levels of blood oxygen and heart rate (pulse). The Portable Blood Oxygen Sensor can be clipped on toes, fingers, or earlobes to determine your blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) as well as your heart rate (pulse).
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a LED probe clipped to the patient’s body part. Infrared light rays emitted from the LED are absorbed the oxygenated and the deoxygenated hemoglobin (HgB) molecules. The Oxygen Monitor Finger clipping then determines the amount of light absorbed by the oxygenated and deoxygenated Hgb. The better the oxygen-saturated HgB, the better the SpO2, which would usually be above 95%.
- The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed to be small and lightweight so it is easier to carry.
- A Personal Blood Oxygen Sensor is purposeful for healthcare reasons. It accommodates wide range of finger sizes.
- The Finger O2 Monitor consumes Low power. It consists of Auto Power-Off design, Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
- The Finger O2 Monitor is reliable, durable and gives accurate reading. It is adjustable to 2-direction display.
Name: Finger Pulse Oximeter
Display: LED display;
- Measurement range: 0%-100%
- Accuracy: 70%-100% ±2%
- Measurement Range: 30-240BPM
- Accuracy: ±2BPM or ±2% (the larger one)
Cell: 2 x AAA 1.5V alkaline cells
Dimension & Weight: 100(L)x80(W)x60(H)mm, 75g;
Color: Green, blue, pink, black, orange. (Optional)
- 1 x Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Manual
- The accuracy of a pulse oximeter reading may be reduced by some factors including:
- Poor peripheral perfusion
- Cold hands or poor circulation
- Certain medical issues such as low bilirubin levels, lipids in blood plasma, etc.
- External color intrusion such like the nail polish