- Efficient and Effective: Our white gauze wrap rolls have been designed to secure the wound dressings effectively in place, efficiently reducing the risk of infections. The Stretch formula ensures gentle pressure over the wound while providing adequate breathability for its fast-paced recovery
- Hospital Gauze Grade: The roller gauze has been developed with latex-free raw materials. The high-grade polyester-cotton rolls medically have been proven to be lint-free which prevents cotton fiber strands from sticking to the wound and ensures a pain-free removal experience to the user
- Low-Cost: These non-sterile gauze bandage rolls have been manufactured in a clean and sanitary environment. They are packaged individually to maintain utter hygiene, absolutely diminishing the need for expensive and high-cost sterile gauze rolls
- User-Friendly: Using our medical gauze rolls, one can timely provide first aid to oneself or their loved ones from the convenience of home, since they are highly elastic and conform easily to the affected body parts. For more information, please refer to the backside of the box
- Multi-Functional: From wound care to being used as a bandage for burns' dressing, our rolled gauze 4 inches offers versatile functionality. They can also be used as either mummy wraps or mummy bandages for your last-minute Halloween costume call, so enjoy your parties with easy mobility using our fine gauze
Width: 4 inches
Stretched length: 4.1 yards
Unstretched length: 2.4 yards
Pack Size: 24
GauzeCare bandages are a must-to-have item of your first aid kits at the home, office, or car. The large gauze rolls’ 4 inches width ensures the optimum coverage and grip over the wound dressing and the wound itself, which the other 2 inch or 3-inch gauze wraps are unable to provide. Moreover, they measure approx. 2.4 yards without any stretch and around 4.1 yards when stretched, hence allowing the multiple layering of wrapping gauze over the affected areas.
Compressed Gauze’s primary function is to secure the sterile wound dressings and maintain optimum pressure over the wound for fast healing. Moreover, their usage is found in holding burns’ dressing and as a splint for the low-tier muscle sprains. They can also be used either as a boxing gauze for hands or wrapped up during workouts around the pressurized joint areas to provide support to muscles or joints. Moreover, the first aid gauze roll can also be used for your pets’ wounds and injuries.
Did you not have the time to buy costumes for Halloween? Not to worry at all, as you can use our 24 pack bulk gauze to fulfill your mummy clothe needs. Use it to mummify yourself or your kids at quite an economical price and easy mobility offered by our stretchy mummy gauze wrap. However, kindly make sure that the stretch is of bearable pressure and is not causing any discomfort, especially when dealing with kids.
Caution: These bandages are used to secure the sterile wound dressings, and cannot be used directly over the open wounds. Moreover, for ease and convenience, use a pair of medical scissors to cut the required length of wound packing gauze and a strip of surgical tape to safely secure it. For more information, please refer to the backside of the box.