- 50-count package of Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Sterile Gauze Sponges for cleaning and applying medication to wounds
- These first aid supplies feature a special low-linting design which helps provide cleaner wounds and may help prevent irritation
- Each large gauze sponge measures 4 inches by 4 inches in size, making them the ideal first aid coverings for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Sterile sponges feature soft cushioning offers extra comfort when cleaning dirt and contaminants from the injured area
- Use these first aid gauze sponges for cleaning and prepping wounds, or for applying medication. They can also be used as absorbent wound dressing
Delicately care for wounds with Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Sterile Gauze Sponges. Ideal for cleaning and applying medication to minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Their special low-linting design helps provide cleaner wounds and may help prevent irritation. Their pillow-soft cushioning offers extra comfort when cleaning dirt and contaminants from the injured area. Use these gauze sponges as first aid supplies, and for cleaning and prepping wounds, or for applying medication. Each sterile pad measures 4 by 4 inches. This package contains 50 individually wrapped sterile gauze sponges.
Directions: For Best RESULTS use Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Hospital Grade Products and follow these Step by Step Directions: 1. Clean Stop bleeding by applying pressure with Hospital Grade Gauze Pads. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry. 2. TREAT Apply treatment, such as Band-Aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash or Neosporin Brand Antibiotic ointment, to the wound with a Hospital Grade Mirasorb Gauze Sponge. 3. Protect Cover injured area completely with a Hospital Grade Gauze Pad or Hospital Grade Mirasorb Gauze Sponge to help absorb fluids. Wrap Hospital Grade Rolled Gauze to firmly secure gauze pads and help keep the wound clean from contaminants.